News Update – July 2020
EMJ have had a healthy return to production since early May with a number of projects still to be completed both domestically and with our international client base.
UK Projects include
- A13, Widening, Thurrock for Kier Contracting
- A487 Caernarfon, Gwynedd bypass for Balfour Beatty Construction
- A4440 Powick Viaduct, Worcestershire for Alun Griffiths
- Barking Riverside Extension, East London for Morgan Sindall
International Projects include
- Palmers Road Upgrade for WBHO
- M1 Princess Highway Upgrade for John Holland
- M4/M5 Rozelle Interchange for Fulton Hogan
EMJ have also secured our first order in Qatar with the provision of bespoke formwork for 3 new footbridges. These are key parts of the new Qetaifan North Development in the country which will be a new residential and tourism hotspot and also a bid draw for visitors for the world cup in 2022. We are also actively working on new enquiries from Saudi Arabia, Morocco and Canada.